Monday 25 April 2022

BOOK REVIEW OF HE IS THE ONE by TIMOTHY PAYTON

 







BOOK REVIEW OF HE IS THE ONE by TIMOTHY PAYTON

"My review on HE IS THE ONE "A Book For End Times" By Author Brenda Mohammed

When I found out Brenda Mohammed was promoting this book HE IS THE ONE and was reading her posts on Facebook about what it was pertaining to, I had to get this book!!
Once I received this book I was extremely excited to begin reading it and I must admit I was not disappointed after finishing this!!
Brenda touches upon so many things concerning not only the end times that we are living in, but also scriptures throughout this Blessed book for the reader to cross-reference and meditate on the True Word given.
Without giving too much away about what this book is all about I can give you some insights and examples you can expect when reading HE IS THE ONE.
Some of the examples you'll read in this book, Brenda writes about are, God's covenants, the Birth of Jesus, Jesus' ministry, and His parables.
There's a chapter on "Is there an afterlife"?
You will also read about The Book of Revelation, God's Plan for man, and creating a peaceful world.
In the introduction of the book, Brenda quotes John 10: 8-10 "I am the bread of life, I have the words of eternal life, whoever finds me finds life, whoever believes in me has eternal life, and whoever believes in me his name will be written down in the Lamb's Book of Life."
Humankind's greatest desire is to live forever.
God is offering this to all on a platter.
As you continue, the book rolls into how one can learn and also have Jesus come into your heart, have you saved, and develop a personal relationship with Him.
I definitely can tell The Great Lord was working through Brenda as she was writing this book and speaking through her on how to help the reader follow the truth that she was expressing,
For example, those that are familiar with scripture and the Bible can really follow along easily with what she's expressing, and even if one isn't too familiar, Brenda gives simple step by step explanations on the gospel and teachings so you can really get a grip and understanding of what Jesus did.
You will gain some great and insightful knowledge along the way.
Something I like to offer is, as you're reading HE IS THE ONE, have a Bible handy so you can cross-reference the scriptures that are on these pages.
You can follow along and meditate and apply these scriptures to your life that you feel may speak to you as well.
One of the chapters in HE IS THE ONE that may be short, yet was really an emotional read, was the chapter, "Jesus condemned" where Brenda gives you such a surreal reading on what it was like for Jesus before his crucifixion,
She gives a surreal and emotional explanation to the reader.
Brenda also blesses the readers at the end of HE IS THE ONE with some great and blessed Poems to read.
There's a great quote that is included on a title of a poem, that really spoke to me and one should include and practice in their lives.
I wrote it down for me to meditate on every day.
"Those who put everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything" by Ron Nelson Jr.
I highly recommend HE IS THE ONE for everyone that is a believer, as well as those wanting to know about the days we are living in and what's to come,
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!
I give this a 5 Star rating. Brenda did a great job on delivering a great Book for the times we are all living in!!
Much Love with God's Blessings 🙏🙏❤️❤️
Get your copy today from Amazon and from these Links below:
Brenda Mohammed


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BACKSTORY FOR ZEEKA CHRONICLES

EXTRACT FROM ZEEKA RETURNS: REVENGE OF ZEEKA

  EXTRACT FROM ZEEKA RETURNS: REVENGE OF ZEEKA: FIVE BOOK SERIES In the third episode of the futuristic thriller Zeeka Chronicles: Revenge o...