Tuesday 12 January 2021

A SUCCESS STORY WRITTEN BY BRENDA MOHAMMED


The full details of this true story have been published in my Memoir – MY LIFE AS A BANKER available on Amazon. CLICK HERE. 
A SUCCESS STORY
The Managing Director at the Bank’s Head office called me one day.
I was looking forward to hearing what he had to say.
I drove for many miles all the way to Port of Spain,
With high hopes thinking it could be a promotion again.
He was very polite, greeted me kindly, and pulled out a file.
When he started talking I was puzzled for a while.
He wanted to introduce to the bank something brand new.
And felt I was the ideal person to help him pull it through.
He said a Corporate Division was always his dream.
And wanted me to open one and bring it on stream.
At that point, my eyes widened in disbelief.
Especially when he said, he required my expertise.
That morning I did not take any notebook with me.
I was not expecting such a huge responsibility.
I listened carefully to every word, relying on my memory.
It was plain to see that he had much confidence in me.
To make a long story short, I accomplished the assignment.
It also resulted in a promotion for me and a new appointment.
In record time the brand new Corporate Division of the Bank,
Was onstream and the Managing Director moved me up the rank.
Failure to detect opportunities will result in failure.
Before turning down an offer to improve your future,
Be patient, and check it out, you will find it rewarding.
Don’t believe you can’t handle it, and say you are leaving.
Copyright@BrendaMohammed

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BACKSTORY FOR ZEEKA CHRONICLES

EXTRACT FROM ZEEKA RETURNS: REVENGE OF ZEEKA

  EXTRACT FROM ZEEKA RETURNS: REVENGE OF ZEEKA: FIVE BOOK SERIES In the third episode of the futuristic thriller Zeeka Chronicles: Revenge o...