Friday 20 November 2020

BEST MEMORIES IN MY LIFE OF LITERATURE 2018











Brenda Mohammed receiving two awards from Mark Adams of Readers Favorite International, at the Regency Hotel in Miami for two of her books ZEEKA CHRONICLES and I AM CANCER FREE.






 My one moment of glory at the Readers Favorite Awards 2018.

I walked on the stage for my moment of glory,
At Le Club Hotel at the Regency, Miami.
Music playing and my name called aloud,
I looked around at the cheering crowd.

Film crews, photographers, and journalists,
With TV Lights and camera flashes
Were there on the spot to take pictures.
When I received both my award medals.

Award-winning authors and their guests
Filled the room dressed in their best
They came from all over the world
To participate and enjoy the event.

After the formalities and congratulations,
Authors indulged in social interactions.
Exchanging business cards and chatting,
Mingling until the wee hours of the morning.

We took pictures with our books and each other.
It was an occasion we would long remember
Creating wonderful memories to last a lifetime
Thanks to Readers Favorite for a good time.
Copyright@BrendaMohammed


FOLLOW BRENDA ON AMAZON AT THIS LINK. CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BACKSTORY FOR ZEEKA CHRONICLES

EXTRACT FROM ZEEKA RETURNS: REVENGE OF ZEEKA

  EXTRACT FROM ZEEKA RETURNS: REVENGE OF ZEEKA: FIVE BOOK SERIES In the third episode of the futuristic thriller Zeeka Chronicles: Revenge o...