Wednesday 29 July 2020

AMAZON NO 1 BESTSELLER HEARTWARMING TALES BY BRENDA MOHAMMED

It will be remiss of me if I did not thank the 1395 persons who downloaded HEARTWARMING TALES and the 508 Kindle Unlimited Readers over the past three days.
I feel blessed to have so many fans.
I thank all who supported me - the names are many.
The book made it to Amazon No 1 bestseller and I owe it all to my supporters and fans.
A special thanks to Shiju H. Pallithazheth for creating the poster to advertise the Kindle Promotion and to all who shared the poster - Luzviminda Gabato RiveraMirii MiryamDavid PadillaAnnette TarpleyTimothy PaytonMary Lynn Luiz, and so many others.
Thanks a million to all of you in How to Write for Success and Motivational Strips Forums

The book can be obtained at Amazon worldwide. CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BACKSTORY FOR ZEEKA CHRONICLES

EXTRACT FROM ZEEKA RETURNS: REVENGE OF ZEEKA

  EXTRACT FROM ZEEKA RETURNS: REVENGE OF ZEEKA: FIVE BOOK SERIES In the third episode of the futuristic thriller Zeeka Chronicles: Revenge o...