Saturday 19 November 2022

BRENDA MOHAMMED EXCELS IN CREATING THE GLUE THAT GRABS THE READER

 


BOOK REVIEW OF CONSPIRACY STORIES
Luv2read
5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely held my interest
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸
Verified Purchase
A fast read, a compilation of three stories.
It starts with an intriguing introduction about scientists agreeing that the public shouldn’t know something; something to do with a vaccination being tested. That hit close to home with all that’s going on in the world.
I was compelled to keep reading to see where this was going.
The title set me up, as confirmed by the affirmation a little bit on that the public shouldn’t know gruesome results.
Back to the research: two years condensed into one month. I’m so curious about what will happen that I couldn’t stop reading.
I kept at it in one sitting right through a dark secret, a marriage gone wrong, and a woman being stalked.
Where this author excels is in creating the glue that grabs the reader, to begin with, and doesn’t let up. This was a nice diversion, this compilation.
I got lost in it for an afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BACKSTORY FOR ZEEKA CHRONICLES

EXTRACT FROM ZEEKA RETURNS: REVENGE OF ZEEKA

  EXTRACT FROM ZEEKA RETURNS: REVENGE OF ZEEKA: FIVE BOOK SERIES In the third episode of the futuristic thriller Zeeka Chronicles: Revenge o...