Monday 6 June 2022

CELEBRATING NINE YEARS OF WRITING

 



CELEBRATING NINE YEARS OF WRITING.

Today is exactly nine years since I started writing.
It was an amazing journey right from the beginning.
My first book about Cancer brought me many fans.
From that day onward I succeeded with my plans.
*
Publishing forty-eight books was not easy for me.
When I needed a break I wrote a bit of poetry.
I wrote in multiple genres with readers in mind.
Each of my books turned out to be one of a kind.
*
Some earned prestigious awards and great reviews.
Others came to the forefront because they amuse.
Climbing high in the ranks on the Amazon chart.
Starring in groups as Book of the Month was a good start.
*
I cannot stop writing, because it's in my blood.
Ideas always come to me in a flood.
I never write for money, power, or fame.
To me, writing comes easily, it's like a game.
Copyright@Brenda Mohammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BACKSTORY FOR ZEEKA CHRONICLES

EXTRACT FROM ZEEKA RETURNS: REVENGE OF ZEEKA

  EXTRACT FROM ZEEKA RETURNS: REVENGE OF ZEEKA: FIVE BOOK SERIES In the third episode of the futuristic thriller Zeeka Chronicles: Revenge o...