Friday 7 May 2021

IF YOU LOVE MYSTERIES, READ THIS

I love to dabble in multiple genres. I have written science fiction, romance, psychological thrillers, self-help, children’s books, and poetry. I decided to try my hand at mystery and came up with the idea of a book of mysteries solved by the same detective, who I named Barry Holmes. Driven by love, Barry Holmes, a former soldier, returned to his country to search for his ex-girlfriend's kidnapped daughter and discovered he was a father too. In three mind-blowing episodes of BARRY HOLMES MYSTERIES, read how Barry signed up to be a detective, captured an axe murderer, and uncovered the secret in the mysterious disappearance of a young businesswoman. In the first story, ‘The Gift of Love,’ published on 1st November 2018, I portrayed Barry as a soldier who is driven by love for his ex-girlfriend to help her find her missing daughter. He took time off to return to his homeland to do so. After many twists and turns, Barry did find her and he discovered a secret that made him so happy, he left the military to become a full-time detective. I had published this story as a separate book and it achieved Amazon bestseller No 1 rank. This gave me the encouragement to write the second story. ‘The Axe Murderer,’ In ‘The Axe Murderer,’ published on 4th February 2019, Barry faced many obstacles to identify the real perpetrator, as there were others who fit the profile. I took readers on a rollercoaster ride and the reviews showed that they loved the story. I was further encouraged to write the third story, ‘What happened to Mary Loo?’ on 25th May 2010. This story was written during the Covid19 outbreak. It revolves around the bizarre disappearance of a businessman’s wife immediately after the lockdown for the coronavirus pandemic is lifted. Finally, I put all three stories in one 314 page – book, and published ‘Barry Holmes Mysteries: Tales of Mysterious Disappearances’ on 16th June 2020. I loved writing these fiction stories using my imagination, and from the feedback I received, readers love them. GET THE BOOK AT THIS LINK CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BACKSTORY FOR ZEEKA CHRONICLES

EXTRACT FROM ZEEKA RETURNS: REVENGE OF ZEEKA

  EXTRACT FROM ZEEKA RETURNS: REVENGE OF ZEEKA: FIVE BOOK SERIES In the third episode of the futuristic thriller Zeeka Chronicles: Revenge o...